This policy is also visible and viewable in large print in our store. Just ask a member of staff if you require assistance and they will be glad to help you.
- Ensure you have removed your SIM Card and Memory Card before handing your device in for repair. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage to these items during your repair.
- There is always a risk of data loss when repairing or unlocking your device. Please ensure that you have made a backup of your data before handing in your device.
- All our repairs come with a 30-day warranty. This does not cover any other damages to the device such physical damage, or water damage after the device has been booked out.
- Returns cannot be processed if the repair has been damaged (such as the screen has been scratched or cracked) and must be returned in their original condition. If a screen protector was given with the repair it must still be on the device and intact.
- If you do not have a receipt, we cannot process your refund.
- All faulty repairs or electronic goods should be left for a minimum of 24 hours, if the device is left for less time this is at the customers discretion.
- Once an unlock has been ordered, there is no way to cancel the process. Our unlocks are remote server based (we send the phones details and files to our server team who process it there).
- Please allow up to 15 days maximum for your unlock/repair unless it is confirmed otherwise. You will be contacted if there are any delays and what options would be available in said situation. Refunds are not available once an unlock has been completed.
This policy is relevant to both electronic devices and non electronic devices. This policy will also cover the return terms for them.
- Electronic devices (phones, tablets, cables, adapters) can be refunded for in store credit or exchanged for another item similar worth the same value.
- Electronic devices have a 2 day “cooldown” period which you must wait before returning it.
- We do now allow customers to “borrow” devices. If we suspect such action is being taken to exploit our policy – we reserve the right to refuse a refund unless managment authorise. This may take 24 hours.
- Items which do not contain physical faults or immediatly identifiable faults will be subjected to a 24 hour testing period which the device will be sent to technicians to fully inspect the device.
- All items must be returned with its original reciept within its return period.
- Return Periods are as follows
2. If a fault is not immediatly identifiable , the device will be sent for inspection and the customers information will be noted. This will take 24 hours. Our technicians will keep in touch