Terms and Services of using the Fone Unlocker online Store and online unlocking services *TBC. Situated at foneunlocker.tech/shop
Device Policies & Refund
We give every device sold a full test before shipping or collection to ensure it is fit for sale and does not have any issues. If you think we’ve missed something or something doesn’t seem quite right then please check the following.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPT OR ONLINE EMAIL CONFIRMATION AS YOU NEED THIS FOR YOUR WARRANTY. WITHOUT THIS WE CANNOT PROCESS A RETURN!
All devices come with a 3 month fault warranty. This warranty does not cover :
- Device misuse/abuse
- Physical damage to the device
- Battery wear and tear as it ages (this is a consumable product)
- iCloud or Google information has been forgotten
- Unpaid bills on your contract resulting in a blacklist ban
- The device having been lost or stolen within the 3 months and then finding it again but having reported it to the network resulting in a blacklist ban.
- Having damaged or lost the device but claimed via your insurance to replace the handset and returning the new handset.
- Having lost the handset, claimed insurance and got a new handset, resulting in the original one getting a blaclist ban once found.
We are always here for customer support, even once your 3 month standard warranty has expired we’re always here for advice and support. We always offer a free diagnostic check to anyone regardless of their warranty status.
If a return is valid, we will do the following in order
- Try to fix the fault with the device.
- Offer an exchange for another device or the same device is we have another one available.
- If we cannot fix the device and do not have a suitable replacement, a refund claim will begin which can take up to 48hrs for management to confirm. Your contact details will be taken and the payment will be refunded to the same method of payment if the claim is valid. If paid by card, it MUST be the same card originally use to pay.
Wear and tear is expected with products that are in daily use. We cannot cover the following products for this reason:
- Tempered Glass Protectors
- Phone Cases (unless it does not fit)
- Used Earphones (for hygiene reasons)
- Charging cables over 1 week old
- Items that have expierienced obvious signs of physical damage or abuse
All other devices have standard manufacturers warranty which can be found and registered on the manufacturers website.