If you need a part that we don’t have, our staff may suggest placing a minimum deposit between £10-£20 (mentioned at time of booking). You can pay more if you like as this balance goes towards the repair itself. By performing a payment for a deposit you agree to the following.
- We will keep your part for 30 days from the date of your part arriving.
- Any payments made via a deposit are non-refundable unless the repair once complete is deemed faulty and is not resolvable by other means. See here
- Your pending balance will be paid in full when the device is dropped off and the repair is completed.
We have these rules in place to prevent stock wastage and depreciation. If you cannot pay within the 30 day period please contact us on 01324621120 to discuss the standing balance and to extend the period if required.
Paying up a device with Fones Unlocker LTD
If you like the look of a phone or device that we have on display, let a member of staff know. They may suggest a no interest payment plan for you! A minimum of 10% of the price of the item must be paid to secure it for you.
- You must pay off your device within 30 days.
- You must leave the device with us until the full pending balance is paid off.
- Deposits paid are not refundable or transferable.
- Deposit Payments and future payments to clear the balance must be made in store via cash or debit/credit card.
If you are struggling to pay or keep up with payment dates, give us a call on 01324621120 and we can extend your payment plan with us.